Sunday 20 September 2015

Art

Art is a multifaceted phenomenon that appeals to different people in different dimensions.  What a man can deduce in the interpretation of art could be different from what another could get to know.  The creator(artist) stands only in the best position to explain what he or she wants the viewer to know.  Mind you, art is as well the creative expression of the artist's mind, thought, fate and even psychological experience. It's not just about drawing or painting because art is beyond that.  Remember art is not perfect,  never completed but color d only be left abandoned (Leonardo Da'vinci).
  So do your quota and leave the rest to the viewer's discretion. What you say about my art can never faint my paints nor wear my brushes; because all I would simply do after your critique is smile, nod me head severally and say "okay". 
  AWOSOLA Angello 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment